Effective date: 01.03.2021
Company Feedyou s.r.o., Reg. No.: 029 27 438, registered office at Staňkova 1322, 530 02 Pardubice, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, File 33539 (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator”, “company” or “we”) recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data for you and therefore the company elaborated this Privacy Notice (Notice of Personal Data Processing) for you describing in what manner the company processes your personal data and how we subsequently handle them.
We process your personal data in the case that you are a business partner, customer, job applicant or visitor of the company websites.
What kind of my personal data do you process?
If you are our customer, we process namely your personal data which are necessary for discharge of the agreement concluded on the basis of your order, i.e. the identification data, such as, your name, surname, delivery address or the permanent residence address, date of birth and contact data, such as telephone number and e-mail address. We also may process the personal data provided by you in the contact form on our websites.
If you are our business partner, we process identification personal data, such as the name, surname, your address or possibly address of the registered office of your company and contact data, such as e-mail address and telephone number, and possibly ID No. or Tax ID No. It may concern your personal data if you are a natural person – entrepreneur or data of representatives and contact persons of your company.
If you are a job applicant seeking a job in our company, we process the personal data which you have provided us in the course of the recruitment procedures or in the provided CV.
If you are a visitor of the company websites, we process the personal data concerning your behavior on our websites and possibly other online identifiers, such as IP address or cookies.
Why do you process my personal data?
We process your personal data on several grounds as they are described below. Moreover, each of the stated reasons has to be supported by the legal grounds for processing in order to ensure that the personal data processing by the company is legal and in compliance with relevant legal regulations.
The reasons or purposes why we process your personal data include, in particular, the following:
- in order to be able to provide you with the agreed services,
- in order to comply with statutory requirements applying to us as the internet connection provider,
- if you are our business partner, in order to be able to contact you and to communicate with you in the matter of our cooperation effectively,
- in order to be able to contact you in the case of a vacant position in which you, as the job applicant, could be interested according to our opinion,
- in order to be able to conclude the employment agreement with you as the successful job applicant,
- in order to be able to contact you and offer you our services and inform you about actions and news,
- in order to be able to contact you back when you fill our contact form on the websites,
- in order to be able to offer you our services on the basis of your inquiry through the inquiry form on our websites,
- in order to be able to make relevant legal acts in the case of your failure to pay for our services,
- in order to be able to provide you with better experience from visit of our websites,
- in order to be able to adjust the services which we provide to you according to your needs.
In order to be able to process the personal data for the above-mentioned purposes, we concluded an agreement with you or are implementing measures prior to conclusion of such agreement at your request, or we possibly acquired your consent or it is the legitimate interest of the company. The legitimate interest of the company may include:
- improvement of the offer of services on the websites on the basis of monitoring behavior on the websites,
- protection of the company rights, and
- specification, execution or defending legal claims.
Do I have to provide my personal data to you?
If you are our customer or business partner, we need your personal data for being able to deliver you the required goods, briefly – to do business.
If you are a visitor of our websites, we generally collect only the data necessary for operation of the websites.
In none of the above cases we request more personal data, i.e. a higher scope of personal data, than necessary for the relevant purpose of processing.
Do I always have to provide my consent to you for processing my personal data?
In order to process your personal data, we may need, in some cases, your consent to process your personal data. We are aware of the fact that the processing is not always based on the consent and therefore we will request your consent only where necessary in order to be able to process your personal data.
At present time, we do not process the personal data for purposes for which it would be necessary to request your consent for personal data processing. Should there be any change, we would certainly let you know.
How long will you keep my personal data?
In the case that you are our customer and take the goods from us or you are our business partner, we process your personal data for 10 years from the day of conclusion of the agreement, if it is a one-time deal. If we cooperate long-term on the basis of a framework or another concluded agreement, we always keep your personal data for 10 years from the day of termination of our agreement.
According to relevant legal regulations, we also have to keep for example tax documents for 10 years from the end of the taxable period in which the supply occurred, including your personal data stated therein.
We always keep the personal data for the time necessary and adequate to the relevant purpose, i.e. the reason why we process your personal data. The time of keeping them is determined mainly on the basis of the following logic:
- throughout duration of our contractual obligation to you,
- throughout the time necessary to protect the company rights,
- throughout duration of legitimate interests of the company, should such time be adequate for the relevant purpose of processing,
- throughout the time stipulated by legal regulations,
- throughout the time necessary for determination, exercise and defence of legal claims.
Do you share my personal data with other persons?
Only authorized persons have access to the personal data in the company. Our accountant has access to some personal data, in particular if you are our customer or business partner. We also may provide your personal data to relevant state administration bodies or public authorities. We may further provide the personal data to our legal representatives and other persons for the purposes of protection of our rights. All these recipients of your personal data are obliged to protect your personal data in the same way as we do, i.e. in compliance with the valid legal regulations. Should these recipients process the personal data as processors, we have relevant agreements concluded with them.
Within improving and increasing quality of services and within improving our websites and sales, we may use other instruments, such as Google Analytics.
Do I have any rights in connection with the personal data processing?
Indeed, you have all rights conferred by legal regulations, in particular the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the possibility to request that we inform you about kinds of your personal data processed by us and the access to such data may be also enabled to you, i.e. a copy of the processed personal data may be provided.
- Right of rectification: You may also request us to rectify incorrect or supplement incomplete personal data. You may also request us to delete your personal data; under certain conditions, we are obliged to delete such personal data, however not always, in some cases we may continue keeping the personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain conditions, you also have the right to request restriction of processing, for example, when you dispute accuracy of the personal data and we are verifying their accuracy.
- Right to portability: In the case that you want to change a service provider or want to hand over the personal data to another personal data administrator, you have the right, under certain conditions, to be provided by us with the data in a structured, generally used and a machine readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: In the case that you have suspicion that we breach the law or other valid legal regulations when processing your personal data, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with The Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You also have the right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making, including profiling, however, our company does not do it.
In addition to the above rights you also have the right to object to the processing concerning your specific situation, for example, when we process your personal data for our legitimate interests.
We will be certainly pleased to provide you more information on exercise of individual rights; below please find the contact data where you can contact us with any question concerning your personal data protection.
Where will I learn more information about personal data processing and my rights?
You will be always provided with up-to-date information about your personal data processing by means of this statement. Therefore, check the effective date of this Privacy Notice on the first page, please.
Should the above information be insufficient for you and should you have further questions concerning your personal data protection, the company will gladly answer them. You may contact the company on the above-stated address or by writing to the email address: [email protected].
You may also contact the personal data protection officer by using the following contact data:
Personal data protection officer
JUDr. Ing. Jaroslav Švamberk